How to keep your lovely voices last forever?
Have you ever thought of having your own voice without speaking? Or making a Podcast channel with your own voice WITHOUT speaking a mountain of books in front of a microphone?
And, if you are a content creator, you also need a unique voice of your own instead of being vanished in the crowd. Using your self-voice, forever young, to train the machine once and it helps you speak your own unique voice forever until you're getting old.
Besides, here is what people want: "I don't want many voices of other languages! I need my own voice and more voices in my mother language!". That is what people said when they were using other Text To Speech tools.
To be sure, this is a game-changer tool that allows you to speak out loud your text using Artificial Intelligence with yourself-voice (or any celebrity custom voices you want).
How can we do that?
Talk-With-AI has the ability to "clone" your own voice, or any voice you want to keep. It does not mean you record some voices in the audio formats and re-play them! Not at all! It is exactly the "voice copy" method: you teach us your desired voices, and Talk-With-AI can speak your trained voice with any text you put in.
This is very important if you want to have your own unique voices for your Podcasts, videos… That means you don't have to read for hours to record something new. Just paste the text in and Talk-With-AI will do the rest for you.
- For a standard voice, you should speak at least 100 sentences to train Talk-With-AI (for education).
- For a better neural voice, you should speak about 2,000 sentences to train the machine (recommended).
- For the neural voice, at least 6,000 sentences should be spoken to train.
Tips to record your custom voices
If you want to make the recording yourself, rather than going into a recording studio, here are some tips for you. Your recording place should be a small room with no noticeable echo or "room tone." It should be as quiet and soundproof as possible. Drapes on the walls can be used to reduce echo and neutralize or "deaden" the sound of the room.
You'd better use a high-quality studio condenser microphone to record your voice. Install a pop filter in front of the microphone to eliminate noise from "plosive" consonants like "p" and "b."
Please stay at a consistent distance from the microphone. If you prefer to sit, take special care to monitor mic distance and avoid chair noise during the recording.
Terms and Conditions
- You are aware that recordings of your voice will be used by Talk-With-AI to create and use a synthetic version of your voice. No one else but you can use your voice, except that you allow them to use your them.
- Talk-With-AI must not be used to simulate the voice of politicians or government officials, with or without their consent.
- You are responsible for all content that is created by your custom voices.
Your custom voices must comply with:
- Do not deceive or intentionally misinform people;
- Our service should not be used to create any types of hate speech, discrimination, defamation, terrorism, or any acts of violence;