8 Simple Things That Can Make Your Skin Happy
Published: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 09:32:57 GMT
By: ADCREW LLC
Business, Technology, Society & Culture
Season: 4, Episode: 1
Skin is the body’s largest organ made up of 19 million skin cells, 650 sweat glands, 20 blood vessels, and 1,000 nerve endings. It does a big job for us, so it is important to take really good care of it. Learning just a few useful skincare tricks can eventually lead to that glowing and happier-looking skin every woman strives to have.
We at Bright Side love beauty routines, so we’ve created a list of 8 simple yet effective skincare hacks you can start practicing as of today.
1. Wash your face with rice water.
2. Differentiate your morning and evening routines.
- In the evening double-cleanse your face to remove makeup, oil, and other impurities. After double-cleansing, use a toner and an eye cream. Finally, treat your skin with a face serum based on retinol and apply a moisturizer or night cream.
3. Try multi-masking.
4. Measure out SPF using your fingers.
7. Always sleep on your back.
8. Follow the four pillars of wellness
Do you apply any of these skincare tips in your daily routine? What is your skincare routine? Share it with us know in the comments.